Concrete Paver Block and Tiles Making Process
- BY SRI KRISHNA PLASTO
We are going to explain the Concrete Paver Block and Tiles Making Process step by step in detail.
It is being illustrated in an easy manner as it has short working process.
For Installation of Machines (please read the instructions carefully).
Before the Mass Production, Please test and try it in small quantity.
Because The Company is not responsible for any bad result.
As we are explaining the process as per our best experience in the industry.
But sometimes result may vary because of local climate and conditions.
Follow Concrete Paver Block and Tiles Making Process after satisfaction.
The strength and quality of Paver Block and Tiles depends upon:-
- Your Knowledge,
- Concrete Mix Design,
- Raw Material,
- Working Conditions.
THE PROCESS OF CONCRETE PAVER BLOCK AND MAKING OF TILES IS AS :-
- Mix the Top Layer of Concrete in Color Mixture PAN Style 30″ Dia (We will Provide You the Mix Design).
- Raw Material for Concrete Paver Block and Color Concrete Floor Tiles.
- OPC Cement (We Recommend White Cement for Glossy Finishing of Paver Blocks and Floor Tiles).
- Crusher Stone Dust.
- Crusher Stone up-to 6 mm.
- Concrete Interlocking Paver Hardener (Note:- Our Concrete Interlocking Paver Hardener is a Polycarboxylic Ether (PCE) based, High Range Superplasticising Admixture for Concrete).
You Can Make the Base Layer Concrete Mix in Concrete Mixture.
In PAN Style with Heavy Duty Gearbox 40″ Dia. (We will Provide You the Mix Design).
- Fill the Moulds with the Concrete Mixture (Make sure mould is 10-12mm filled).
- Keep it on the Vibration Table Number 1.
- After that Vibrating the Vibration Table approximately for 45-60 sec.
- Then Move the Filled and Vibrated Concrete Mixture Mould towards the Next Vibration Table.
For Better Understanding Please Watch the Given Video and also Like and Subscribe Our YOUTUBE Chanel (SriKrishnaplasto).
Now take the Vibrated Moulds form the Second Table and Stack the Moulds.
Min Stacking Time is 24 hr (Depends upon the Weather Condition and Mix Design).
Please Avoid Direct Sun Light and Acid Cleaning for Moulds,
Because The Direct Sunlight and Regular Acid Wash Reduces the Life of Moulds.
SRIKRISHNAPLASTO TOP PRODUCTS ARE:-
- RCC GARDEN BENCH MAKING MOULD
- CONCRETE GARDEN BENCH MOULD
- INTERLOCKING PAVER MOULD
- RAILWAY PLATFORM MOULD
- COMPOUND WALL MAKING MOULD
- STONE LOOK RUBBER MOULD
- SPACERS AND COVER BLOCKS MOULD
- DRAIN COVER MOULD
- PRECAST BOUNDARY WALL MOULD
- PRECAST COMPOUND WALL MOULD
- CUBE MOULD
- PRECAST TREE GURARD MOULD
- CEMENT REMOVER CHEMICAL
- CONCRETE REMOVER MACHINE CHEMICAL
- CONCRETE TRUCK CLEANING CHEMICAL
- PAVER MOULD CLEANER
- PLASTIC PAVER MOULD CLEANER
- PLASTIC PAVER MOULDS CLEANER CHEMICAL
- PVC RUBBER MOULD CLEANING CHEMICAL
- READY MIX TRUCK CLEANER CHEMICAL
- RED COLOR IRON OXIDE PIGMENT 130S
- SYNTHETIC RED IRON OXIDE RIO-4130S
- LANXESS RO3 RED IRON OXIDE COLOR POWDER
- BAYFERROX 4130 RED IRON OXIDE PIGMENT
- 330 BAYFERROX BLACK IRON OXIDE PIGMENT
- BLACK IRON OXIDE PIGMENT
In A Word, We Are The Top Leading Manufacturers.
As Well As, Suppliers.
All Over India.
By All Means Of Road Transport.
|Sri Krishna Plasto||Sri Krishna Overseas||SriJaiganeshsteel|
|BE-318 Hari Nagar||New Delhi -110064|
|Email :-||[email protected]|
|Disclaimer:- Please Try Sample Before Mass Production and Buying. Be Satisfied With Our Product. Result May Be Different In Some Cases.|
- 3d epoxy flooring
- Anti Corrosive Paint
- Colors and Pigments
- Concrete Garden Bench Mould
- Cover Block rubber Mould
- Cube Mould
- Drain Cover Moulds
- Grass Paver Mould
- Hydraulic Press Tile Press Paver Block Making Machine
- Interlocking Paver Moulds
- iron Oxide
- Precast Compound Wall moulds
- precast boundary wall molds
- precast compound wall mould
- precast Manhole Cover Moulds
- Precast Tree Guard Mould
- Railway platform chair bench mould
- ready mix truck cleaner chemical
- waterproofing admixture