Below you will find the answers of most frequently asked questions by our Customers :-
- How to Clean Plastic Moulds
- How to Demold Concrete Block From Plastic Mould
- Paver Blocks Manufacturing Process
for Cleaning of plastic paver moulds use Paver Mould Cleaner PPMC 1000. its best Plastic Tiles Moulds Cleaning Chemical, PVC Rubber moulds cleaning, Cement Remover Chemicals India, best way to remove Concrete from paver moulds in India.
Paver Blocks Manufacturing Process
Paver Blocks Manufacturing Process Given Below :-
Land Requirement :- 800 Square Meter to 2000 Square Meter.
interlocking Tile Plant Machines Requirement :-
New interlocking Tile Plant Machines Requirement for Basic machines Given Below. as per our experience in the paving Block industry. We are trying to provide you best knowledge for making precast Tiles and other products.
- 2 Vibrating Table Machines ( 1 for Top Layer vibration 2nd for Base concrete layer Vibration.
- 1 Pan style Concrete Mixture ( for color layer mixing or Top layer mixing ).
- 1 Heavy Duty Concrete mixture ( Recommended PAN Style Mixture Machine ).
- 2-4 Supporting Table for Concrete Mix
- Air Compressor ( for spraying Coating the Tiles and paver surface ).
- 15 kg and 200 kg Electronic Weight Scale.
- PVC Rubber Paver Moulds ( or you can go for Plastic Paver Moulds its depend on you. We recommend PVC rubber Paver Mould for best result ). Quantity of the PVC Rubber Paver Moulds (Rubber paver moulds ) / Plastic paver moulds Depends on your per day production requirement.
- Minimum Land for new paving block plant requirement.
- paving Blocks Curing system.
Basic need of Machines for new paver block plant requirement provide above. Always Use PVC Rubber Paver Moulds for High Glossy Finishing. Our High Quality PVC Paver Moulds Easy to De-mould. Please carefully watch below given video for concrete Paver Block Making Process / concrete tiles manufacturing process.
Basic difference between Cement and Concrete
Basic difference between Cement and Concrete.
In general terms, the word cement refers to any kind of binder that tightly holds other materials together. Concrete, on the other hand, is a mixture of materials like sand, gravel, and small rocks combined with any type of cement and water. The concoction is then allowed to dry and harden. Basically, concrete is the stone-like structure formed after cement and other materials are mixed together. The cement is just a part of the recipe.
Cement has been used as a binder of materiel for millenia. No one knows for sure who first came up with the idea to use a cement substance to bind materials together to make concrete, bricks, and other building materials. The process can be traced back to Ancient Macedonia, but was more widely popularized during the Roman Empire. Early forms of cement used things like lime and pozzolana, a type of volcanic ash. The Romans were able to produce massive structures like the Pantheon and the Roman aqueducts using this formula.
Currently, cement comes in two forms: Hydraulic and Non-Hydraulic. Hydraulic cement refers to any cement that uses water to begin a chemical reaction that hardens the mixture and, when fully formed, creates a water resistant product. This reaction is independent of the water content of the mixture so allows for the material to harden even underwater. This makes it a very versatile construction material. Most all cements used today are hydraulic cements. Non-hydraulic cement uses materials that do not harden when exposed to water. While this type is much cheaper than hydraulic cement, the problems of long drying times, combined with the inability to use it in wet environments makes it a poor choice in most applications. The most common type of modern cement is portland cement (sometimes referred to as OPC for “Ordinary Portland Cement”). This type of cement is typically made by grinding small rock-like bits of sintered limestone and aluminosilicate minerals into a very fine powder. Its fast drying times combined with its higher compression strength compared to other cements, makes it a great choice for use in concrete, mortar, grout, and stucco.
Concrete is a mixture of cement, water, and aggregates. Aggregates make up approximately 60-75% of the mixture and cement and water make up the rest. Aggregates are usually inert course materials like gravel, crushed stone, sand, or recycled concrete. The type of aggregate selected depends on the application of the concrete.
Given that concrete starts out as a semi-liquid, has great weather proof properties, and high strength, its applications for use in construction are almost endless. The benefits of concrete include its durability, fire-resistance, low maintenance, energy efficiency and environmental friendliness. In fact, concrete is the most widely used man made material on earth.
It’s easy to see why some people would use the terms cement and concrete interchangeably. One is a main ingredient in the other.
Any Mould Releasing Agent required to apply in Plastic Paver moulds ?
Any Mould Releasing Agent required to apply in Plastic Paver moulds ? its depending on the following
- Quality of the your plastic moulds
- Quality and strength of the your Concrete blocks
- its also depending on the designs typically
- Quality of concrete raw materials
- Quality of your Concrete accelerator chemical
- and finally Quality of concrete block you required
Due to its not easy work to apply every day in the moulds, additional labour cost and Mould Releasing Agent cost,
How to demould / remove concrete block from plastic paver mould
How to demould / remove concrete block from plastic paver mould, check our videos for live demo for more understanding , it’s very normal process
How to Clean Plastic Paver Moulds
When you use plastic paver moulds its a cleaning Plastic Paver Moulds of the very common issue when you use Plastic moulds for making interlocking pavers , please check below given video to understand that cleaning process of the Plastic Paver Moulds
how to clean paver block plastic mould, interlocking tile mould cleaner,
- 3d epoxy flooring
- Anti Corrosive Paint
- Colors and Pigments
- Concrete Garden Bench Mould
- Cover Block rubber Mould
- Cube Mould
- Drain Cover Moulds
- Grass Paver Mould
- Hydraulic Press Tile Press Paver Block Making Machine
- Interlocking Paver Moulds
- iron Oxide
- Precast Compound Wall moulds
- precast boundary wall molds
- precast compound wall mould
- precast Manhole Cover Moulds
- Precast Tree Guard Mould
- Railway platform chair bench mould
- ready mix truck cleaner chemical
- waterproofing admixture