Paver Mould | kerbstone mould | fiber paver mould | Rubber Paver Mould
(Sri Krishna Overseas Delhi India)
paver mould,kerstone mould,fiber paver mould,rubber paver mould,paver mould suppliers,paver mould price,paver mould making machine,grass paver mould
WHAT IS PAVER MOLD?
Paver mould is the mould which we use for the making of the concrete tiles.
Now a days, It has became a common fashion to use concrete tiles,
to harden the outer space of places like-
- Patrol pumps
- Railway station
- Outer space of any house
- Public places
- Hotel & Restaurant parking area
- Pedestrian area of any garden
We are using concrete tiles than common bricks at these above mentioned common places,
because it has high strength and durable,
And It is also available in different shapes and sizes, which looks attractive.
WHAT ARE THE MATERIAL USED FOR MAKING OF PAVER MOLD?
Generally, Paver moulds are made up of various high quality materials, like-
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF PAVER MOLD?
For the manufacturing of best and quality paver blocks,
We have various types of the mould.
As per the requirement of our respected customers,
Different shape and size of the paver mold is available with us.
THE VARIOUS TYPES OF PAVER MOULDS ARE:-
Along with these above moulds, we have other moulds too:-
- 600 x 600 x 80 square manhole cover making Mold
- Gully Grating Making Mould GGRC-07- Rectangular 400 x 600 Clear Opening
- 30mm RCC Concrete Cover Block Mould
- 40mm Cover Block Making PVC Rubber Mould
- 50mm RCC Cover Block Making Rubber Mould
- 75mm Cover Block Making Mould
- Damroo Mould 60mm
- RCC Tree Guard Mould RCCTGM-04
- Half Strips Concrete Floor Tiles Rubber Mould 250X250X25mm
- Compound Wall Making Moulds 50mmX300mmX1800mm
- 25 Box floor Tile Rubber Mould
- 20mm – 25mm Concrete Cover Block Rubber Mould
- RCC Tree Guard Making Mould FDTG180035-25
- Tactile Paving Indicate Stop Rubber Moulds
- RectaBrick Plus Precast Compound Wall moulds
- Tree Guard Mould FDHTG
IS THERE ANY CHEMICAL TO CLEAN PAVER MOLD?
Yes, The chemical is available with us to clean the paver mold.
As our paver moulds are of high quality,
it will give to you smart product as a result.
But as you use it for making concrete tiles,
during that time some concrete residue also sticks to the paver mould.
For cleaning the paver mould, we have the chemical:-
- Mould Cleaning Chemical (PMCC1000)
- Concrete Mixture Machine Cleaning Chemical (CMMCC-1300A)
- Concrete Dissolver Cleaner Chemical – Cement Remover Chemical (CDCCA-1000)
For Moulds and Cleaning Chemical,
|Sri Krishna Plasto||Sri Krishna Overseas||SriJaiganeshsteel|
|BE-318 Hari Nagar||New Delhi -110064|
|Email :-||[email protected]|
|Disclaimer:- Please Try Sample Before Mass Production and Buying. Be Satisfied With Our Product. Result May Be Different In Some Cases.|